“I learnt applications of maths which I would’ve overlooked and now I have a new found appreciation for maths and its boundless possibilities”Year 11 student at George Spencer Academy, Nottingham.
- Typical sessions are approximately 1 hour in length however they can be adjusted to cater for your needs.
- Session content can be personlised to suit you.
- There are some practical aspects in every session but more hands on activities are provided for the younger participants.
- Participants will learn a broad range of uses of maths that are not taught in the UK school syllabus.
- Information and resources about maths in higher education are provided as well as an insight into possible career routes in applied mathematics.
- Sessions are delivered by young and enthusiastic mathematicians who make learning fun!
For more information or to book a session please send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!